S. Chadha & Sons, was established in 1941,
in Bombay, by late Sardar Harnam Singh Chadha, as
a trading firm, it was engaged in import of automobile
spare parts and accessories from overseas countries
such as U. K., U. S. A., Europe and Japan. After
the end of world war it, H. S. Chadha & Sons
went in to expansion, spreading its activities within
India and opened branches in Amrawati, Akola and
other cities. The year 1956. Saw the era of imports
of engineering goods started when bulk imports ware
made by this firm, and became a leading importer
of auto parts, accessories, hardware and tools from
U.K. and Japan.
manufacturing unit was established to manufacture
and fabricate quality engineering products for export
markets. Since then H.S. Chadha & Sons
have flourished extensively in the export market,
having received awards for export excellence from
engineering export promotion council of India. The
firm celebrated its golden anniversary in the year
1991, with great success.
export activities are spread over to many countries such as Kuwait, Syria, Iraq,
Iran, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Srilanka, Zambia,
Tanzania, Ethiopia and Somalia. Overseas Inquiries of conventional Products and
specific items as per customers samples/drawings are promptly attended to these
are always welcome with enthusiasm to serve customers with zest and vigour.
company also provides technical know - how for smali, scale industries having
set up factories in Srilanka, Kenya, Ghana for business associates.